Innovarcilla has a strong commitment to quality and environment, which is confirmed from the following certifications and accreditations:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008. Quality management system.
- UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004. Environmental management system.
- UNE 166002:2006. R & D + i.Management system.
- Accreditation ENAC 672/LE1471, UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005, for testing in the industrial sector (ceramics, fired clay, products and constituents), according to the corresponding Technical Annex
Innovarcilla also has the following awards:
- Qualification of Technology Centre and registration in the Register of Agents of the Andalusian Knowledge System, with number AC0004CT.
- Accredited laboratory for inspection tests of AENOR N Mark (Technical Certification Committee CTC-034).
- Approval from the Ministry of Health of Japan to facilitate the export of ceramic materials to Japan (Ref. ES20069).
- Pidi Point. Node of Information Network about Research, Development and Innovation activities of CDTI.
Innovarcilla is a member of the following organizations and associations:
- Spanish Society of Ceramics and Glass.
- Innovative Business Group of the industrial Structural Ceramics sector.
- Jaen Provincial Association of Ceramists.
- Ceramic Technology Institute.
- Geolit, Science and Technology Park.